Innovation Thought LeadershipSHARING OUR KNOWLEDGE
“Facts, information, and skills acquired through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.” English Oxford Living Dictionaries
Thank you for visiting our knowledge base. We’re constantly studying STEM education topics that affect students, teachers and society. Our thirst for knowledge will never be quenched. Here is a sample collection of research, white papers, essays & opinions.
RESEARCH IN THE FIELD
With the world in a constant state of change, Wonderville Enterprises)continues to study current topics in STEM education to ensure our programs meet the needs of educators and students. We collaborate with our parent company, MindFuel, and academic & industry partners in research and insights gathering, all of which helps inform our product development.
- Examining the use of a Personalized Learning Management System (PLMS) to increase student engagement in K-12 physics: Canadian Engineering Education Association (CEEA-ACEG18) Conference – June 2018
- Raging Skies: Development of a digital game-based science assessment using evidence-centered game design: Alberta Science Education Journal – April 2018
- Using a digital learning management system in pre-engineering classrooms: CDIO conference paper – May 2017
- An evaluation of a digital learning management system in high school physics classrooms: ASEE paper – June 2016
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP FROM OUR COMMUNITY OF STEM INNOVATION EXPERTS
At Wonderville Enterprises LTD., we share our knowledge, and that of partnering subject matter experts (SMEs), about topics that provoke thought, spur inspiration and cause action. Here we will share our thoughts on a wide range of education topics.
- The STEAM-powered classroom
- What is synthetic biology and why is it important?
- Where is EdTech heading?
- Connecting science classrooms to the world
- What does teaching STEM in the classroom look like?
- How to enrich the in classroom experience using entrepreneurial principles – From an expert
- The importance of ethics in science – From an expert
- Increasing Indigenous student engagement through inclusive and student-centred online learning (April 2020)